We are rushing to have early dinner celebration and this stupid cars and buses make the road jammed!Erm..Opss...sorry, i'm so rude here.
Luckily hubby knows how to cut "Q"...kekeke!We reached JOGOYA at 6pm.Erm...6pm!
Once we sat down, hubby said "You take your dishes first".Then walked around and looked what i can take.
OMG...I almost lost in the restaurant and cant find my place ...NO.171!hahaha..so funny!
Paiseh la...first time there.
I saw something special there.Something like steamboat but using the paper.I asked the waitress how to cook.She is so helpful and teach me!Thanks a lot...
We had fun there.Eat a lot and only manage to snap few pictures. Busy eating and the time is limit. Only till 9.30pm. The area to huge.There have Western Cuisine, BBQ, Teppanyaki, Chinese, Sushi, Dim Sum, Deep Fried and i loved most is the ICE CREAM plus dessert and wine!
Below are some of the pictures.
Paper Steamboat and some dishes such as sushi, dim sum, herbal soup.
Coconut drinks and red wine.
Hubby drank 4 coconut drink...OMG!I said "Will u lau sai tonight or tomorrow?".Hahahah
I took some white and red wine too!Hahaha...
Haagen daz ice cream...Wow!But that time we were full and not able to eat few round. Managed to eat 2 times of the ice cream.
Below are the pictures after the dinner. So long we didnt been to KL area.After the dinner, we had a walked around Starhill and Lot 10.Our stomach too full and need a walked.Easy to digest the food in our stomach!

No comments:
Post a Comment