In February till April 2010, i was vomitted and gastric because of my pregnancy. What a suffer month for me. I took almost 3 weeks MC. On and off MC. After May or June 2010, the condition become better where i can eat and walk around. Until now, i already 33 weeks pregnancy. So fast. Next month will be my "kan cheong" month.
The feeling of scare is here now. But i need to face it. Waiting to see my little one.
Some of things had been prepared. But still blur blur what else need to buy. The necessary things already bought just that i havent buy the disposable pant and the pad. I havent wash the milk bottle and buy a new panties. All my panties now become bigger. From size L to XXXL.
Gosh...my butt become bigger n bigger. Oh my god! Hahaha... Now i am waiting to see my little one. Ohyah...i havent name my baby. This matter very very susah la because we are not Chinese educated, even my in law. I have to rely on my dad. Hopefully my dad can help me and name his cucu.
Thanks daddy...

No comments:
Post a Comment