On saturday noon (1/5/09), i went to goldsmith shop with mom and dad. They said want to buy me one set of jewellery for my wedding. I said no need one set because need to use a lot of money. But they insisted want to buy for me.
Then i try to choose cheap and nice one.Huh...very hard time to choose. Because a lot of pattern and different different price.
Finally, i got necklace, bracelet, earing and ring. My hubby got ring also from my dad and mom. Guess how much?Of course few thousand.I didnt snap a pic of the gold.They will pass me the jewellery during my wedding day.
Mom said is "Kar Chong" for me.Thanks a lot , dad and mom. I love you!
Then at night, i received another gold bracelet from my aunty.She just came back from KL and purposely come over my house and passed me the gift.Really appreaciate that!
I suddenly feel very grateful! Once again, thanks a lot to dad, mom and 3 tai yee!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment