I am trying to do my best
But what ppl say me
I didnt respect her bro
Am i wrong to clarify what is happening
And try to explain to her dad
Let her dad understand her bro feeling
Ya. I admit that really dont understand her bro
I am useless sister for her bro
If like that, i will not bother anything about her and her bro
Her bro didnt tell me what he feels
If he tell me i sure will advise him
Why she got this kind of thinking
Why cant she make her bro understand
Why cant she explain to her bro why her dad want to do like that
why cant she clarify and talk calmly to her dad
I really dont understand
Now i feel myself so stupid and live in that family also no use
I also wish i can understand her bro
Why she always think that whole family owe her
RESPECT?I also need respect since when i small
But i still alive here
I might i have the feeling that she had now
But now, i will try to understand her parent
I really dont know what i can do for her bro-s
Since she say i dont understand and respect her bro
Even her bro do not want to tell me his problems!
Fine! I will not bother anything about her since she already heart broken
And to her bro, if he think i am not good sis then fine
However, her bro is still my bro in my heart
I am willing to listen if he need someone to talk to!
Anyhow, i still will loves her parent even though they are
I will try my best to make them understand, talk calmly, understand the cause
Rather than mad about them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Cold down, Ceiine!! I am sure things can be discussed...
everything will be alright my sista... take care
Post a Comment