Monday, July 13, 2009
Dress....
Just now on the way back, i drop by a shop named AURORA FASHION. I went in there and look for a dress which is suitable for my fatty body. OMG!All the dress look small and i not dare to try it. Feeling scare to try and might spoilt the dress. Look around for the dress....Hmmm....Why so difficult to find a dress that i like and also look nice on my body. Tada...i got few dresses!Got purple, red, tube dress, green,etc."Sob Sob".I cant fit in! Never mind.I didnt give up and walk around again and found one dress that i like!I tried it.Hmm....It seem "so so" on my body and i request to get me nicer belt to suit the dress! "Blink Blink"...look nice on it.A bit fat but i like wor.How?Of course i bought it la.I dont care whether i look fat or not, as long as i like! Then walk around again.Saw another dress.Wanna try it.Hahaha.I cant fit in!Nice also. I bought it too! Total is RM120 for 2 dresses and 1 belt!Hahaha.I got dress to wear for Nicole's wedding dinner this Saturday, 18th July 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sis... why not you keep fit and then you can fit with all dress?
=)
Post a Comment