Had a good holiday with my in law. We brought out in law to Melaka on Merdeka Eve. One car we sit 6 peoples. Very pack of course. 4 peoples at behind.Just like sandwishes.But had fun there.Hunting for food. - Pic will be posted soon-
They all came on Saturday noon. Then we had our dinner at the nearby restaurant and proceed to IOI Mall.The nearest mall.Besides that, bro in law brought her baby gal along. So have to avoid the crowded place.But bro in law, her wife and baby gal not joining us for the Melaka trip.
On Monday, we had BAK KUT TEH at SungeiWay.Luckily i managed to get aircond room.Hahaha.
Then proceed to MidValley.I managed to get cheap cheap sling bag (Polo brand).Mom in law got one too!There was a Happy Hour Sale where got 80%.All the people pushing here and there for the bag.Is too cheap.So i also join the "group" and catched whatever i can.Hahaha.I got one for myself and my mom. Total were RM115 for 3 bags.Wow!
Then we had our tea time at The Garden (I Love Yoo stall).Very nice!I like it because the soya not sweet!
The programme ended at 4pm. Reached home around 4.30pm and sleep till 7pm!
Hahahaha....End of Aug 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment